Subject: Fwd: Hold off on promoting iPadOS13 and App version 12.1.1
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Anush Saxena <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>, "avganova, mushtari" <[email-masked]>, " Bharat Sharma" <[email-masked]>, Mridu Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>, Shakeel Ahmad Hajam <[email-masked]>, "tasuku yamamoto" <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 02:46:45 -0700 (MST)

FYI 

Hi Pritish, 

I’ve just spoken to the development team and we’re definitely holding off on promoting the upgrade to 12.1.1 AND iPadOS13. There was a large amount of backend changes made to App version 12.1.1 that have not been tested in market yet with iPadOS13. We’ve tested it internally and it all looks Ok but we’d prefer to have a small amount of customers using it for the next few months while we see what issues arise. If a customer upgrades it’s not a problem, it just should not be promoted. If any issues arise from customers who are using either iPadOS13 or App version 12.1.1. please flag it to me straight away. 

Please can you upgrade your iPad to 12.1.1 and iPadOS13 and let me know if the Display and Brightness > Auto-Lock setting switches from ‘never’. Never is the correct setting but Adam has noticed that on his device it changes to 2 mins. Mine was fine, it stayed at never. 

Thanks 

Charlotte 

	

	

	

Charlotte Jansen ​ 	

| 	

Customer Support B2B 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

www.lesmills.com 

[ https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/ ]