Subject: Fwd: BC and BB as 45 min versions
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, Arjun LSM AJ <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 05:19:38 +0000

Hi,

Please go through this update.

@ Pritish/ Ashish: please pass this on to mridu and Amira as well. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 18 September 2019 at 09:03:57 GMT+5:30
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: BC and BB as 45 min versions

Hi Agents,

We’ve just released BODYCOMBAT and BODYBALANCE as 45 minute formats, in English and Spanish, which will start downloading to customers ipads now. This is detailed under Troubleshooting, ‘audio and subtitle options per release’.  You’ll see in the Scheduler that for these programs a 45 minute duration is now available for selection.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>