Subject: Re: Order EH-201909161533-233561
From: Phaedrus Arif <[email-masked]>
To: Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>
Cc: bharat sharma <[email-masked]>, kaeiarablythedelfino <[email-masked]>, Shakeel Ahmad Hajam <[email-masked]>, Deeksha <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Anush Saxena <[email-masked]>, Abhishek Kaushik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 01:21:51 +0530

Hi AJ

I placed the order. Totally my fault as I was dealing with the other
customer with that email for a very long time over the phone to sort her
out along with her bank rep..It must have been around the same time...I
have taken care of it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks
Arif
Cheers to life :-)

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 3:36 AM Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Who took order EH-201909161533-233561 over the phone today? The email
> address is incorrect, and now the customer thinks she was charged for a
> Canadian order. ZD#82341.
>
> -AJ
>