Subject: Fwd: LED video wall setup
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Arjun LSM AJ <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 03:21:23 +0000

Hi all,

Please go through this. It is important.

@ Pritish: please pass this onto Mridu as well.

Thanks

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 13 September 2019 at 04:25:59 GMT+5:30
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Adam Gripenblom <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Amanda Hetherington <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Takaya Ota <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Nate Garven <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: LED video wall setup

Hi all,

I’ve created a new support article for LED video wall setups. It includes a tried and tested EDID model that specifically works with this setup.  Feel free to pass on to your AV installers, I’ll updating the article with more info as it comes to hand.

https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/36000184961-i-m-using-an-led-video-wall-is-a-dedicated-router-still-required-/en

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>