Subject: Planned update of your Chat Widget
From: Konrad Kruk <[email-masked]>
To: AJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 09:01:05 +0000 (UTC)

Hi there,

I’m happy to inform that on Monday, August 26 we’re going to upgrade your 
chat widget to its new, better version. There’s a bunch of benefits that 
this change will bring to you:

 * a modern look of your chat widget,
 * neat animations and “mute” feature,
 * more customization options,
 * your chat widget will be even faster,
 * you’ll be able to add a chatbot agent to your LiveChat,
 * and more (you can read about it ).

The only thing that might be inconvenient for you is the fact that the 
Circle
theme will be replaced with the Smooth theme. No worries though, we will 
migrate
all your current settings, so the only thing that will change will be the 
chat
widget layout.

Please let me know if you have questions, I’ll be happy to help!

Best,
Konrad Kruk

Product Managet at LiveChat

You can 
[https://apus6.com/unsubscribe/v2?s=livechat&m=s_6b97ca4c-69c4-46ca-aa41-aa32ded3e409] 
from our emails anytime