Subject: Fwd: removal of content today
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Arjun LSM AJ <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 02:36:54 +0000

Hi guys,

Please make a note of this.
@ Pritish: please make sure that the team goes through this. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 16 August 2019 at 07:37:10 GMT+5:30
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: removal of content today

Hi Level 1

Q317 content has been removed today to make way for the Q219 content round. The below releases have been expired and removed from users iPads.  The new content round will go out next week in stages, so we might see some download issues come through.

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>