Subject: Fwd: New AV guide for customers using Gen 3 ipads
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Arjun LSM AJ <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 04:46:30 +0000

Hi guys,

Please go through this urgently and let me know if anyone has any questions.

@ Pritish/ AJ: please make sure that the team goes through this.

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 14 August 2019 at 10:08:45 GMT+5:30
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: New AV guide for customers using Gen 3 ipads

Hi Agents,

We have a new AV guide just released which I’ve attached to the ‘must have devices and equipment solution’.  I hope it’s a bit clearer in terms of requirements.  It does not include advice for customers using the older ipads (gen2) so I need to create a separate article for them but the main difference is that old ipads use an Apple Lightning Adapter rather than a USB-C, they will also be connecting via wifi rather than hard wiring directly into the router.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Charlotte
Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>