Subject: RE: July ticket data
From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>
Cc: lesmills <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 23:06:50 +0000

Hi Pritish,

Can you add a column for username and fill that in too please?  If any are N/A then I can look for them in Salesforce.

Many thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 7 August 2019 12:38 AM
To: deeksha <[email-masked]>; Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Cc: lesmills <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: July ticket data
Importance: High

Hi All,

Attached is the date which is requested.

Regards,
Pritish

________________________________
From: "deeksha" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Charlotte Jansen" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "lesmills" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 6 August, 2019 08:30:51
Subject: Re: July ticket data

Hi Charlotte,

Sure, I will get this done.

Regards,
Deeksha
Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Aug 2019, at 05:59, Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Hi level 1,

I’m looking to improve our reporting and was wondering if you could complete the attached spreadsheet for our July tickets please? This includes ‘country’ data and how many responses were required to resolve the issue.

Many thanks

Charlotte
Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>

<July ticket data.xlsx>