Subject: Re: July ticket data
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Cc: lesmills <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 03:00:51 +0000

Hi Charlotte,

Sure, I will get this done.

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Aug 2019, at 05:59, Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi level 1,

I’m looking to improve our reporting and was wondering if you could complete the attached spreadsheet for our July tickets please? This includes ‘country’ data and how many responses were required to resolve the issue.

Many thanks

Charlotte
Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>

<July ticket data.xlsx>