Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for July 26th, 2019 at 9:44 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 04:14:17 +0000

Hi AJ,

You have a new direct message from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-421186280324-708558838439/).

---

@Tushar Chauhan
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-421186280324-708558838439/archives/DK2KWK725/p1564112991000200

Tushar Chauhan (9:19 AM, July 26th)

Hi Deeksha and Team

This needs to be resolved now. We all here are trying to resolve issues
of people from all over the world.But someone among us faces trouble
every week, only because unfortunately we're humans not robots
programmed to report at the desired time always.

I am talking about backup.

In every shift there should be atleast two people. I am not trying to
teach business to anybody, I am too unfit for that but we all have faced
it and still facing it and this needs to be understand. Scheduled leaves
get cancelled, someone is sick but agent has to come, and he comes on
time too and then the next day agent we hear that agent has resigned.
We've been hearing since Zarif and Lalit has gone that backup will come
one day, but this backup is more or less similar to the promises of our
dear prime minister.

Boss, everyone wants to speak to you about this, but no one does. And I
am no robinhood speaking on their  behalf but I have my own reasons that
I can not extend beyond this 9 hour shift. FYI, I was never told this
clearly that I will have to extend shifts like this, not sure if that 25
pages terms and conditions that I duly signed at the time of interview
says this.(No! I never read them)
This didn't happened only for today, but this has happened in past too.
And people had always issues about this.

BELOW is my 24 hour split.
9hr-Job
1Hr-Commute
9hr-Sleep(mandatory for me)
1hr-gym
1hr-home tuition
1hr- Other Travel hours
2hr-Having food and other stuff.

Where are remaining hours left to extend this shift. If i will extend
for even an hour either I should compromise with my Rs.400/hr or with my
health. And I cant afford to compromise with sleep ever, because it
makes things more worse for me. But today I will have to.
All of us like me have got their schedule planned except Anush. He has
no problem in doing a 12 hour shift with no extra Overtime paid. Rest of
us never come to speak though, they all have discussed but they just
don't.

That day it totally slipped of my mind that I was supposed to talk about
this, but maybe the confirmation of night allowance made me to fly and
forget about other things.
If anybody from the team is fine doing the 12 hour shift or even more,
they can comment their names otherwise this message is from all of us.
Boss, We need backup. Period.

Even if we don't get it, we all will keep doing this job including me,
after all we all are working for you.

Tushar
(I just hope people do not get fired for raising voices in corporates.)

And this needs to be understand too.

~Our customers are the reason for our existence.~

Our customers and our _employees_ are the reason for our existence.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UCD5G889J-79e4ddb89f-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UCD5G889J-0d4265d7f4-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UCD5G889J-f89fd8612c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UCD5G889J-5a6a79d183-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UCD5G889J-e7a04b0a55-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UCD5G889J-a678d5be88-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account