Subject: Fwd: Re-download of content
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 03:53:08 +0000

Hi all,

Please go through this lesmills update.

@ Pritish: please make sure it is implemented.

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 19 July 2019 at 03:27:55 GMT+5:30
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re-download of content

Hi Level 1,

Please re-download all the content to your device so that you're able to support customers with corrupt downloads in english language.  I'll have to figure out how we support customers with other languages added to their device.

Note: this is because the app now only downloads permitted languages, so file sizes are going to differ for customers who have additional languages.  Customers coming through support who have corrupt downloads will have a different file size after they re-download because of the language.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>