Subject: Fwd: Scheduler master login
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 03:21:54 +0000

Hi all,

Please go through this.

@ Pritish: please make sure everyone understand it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 17 July 2019 at 08:19:53 GMT+5:30
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Scheduler master login

Hi Level 1,

Please take a look at the below article which details how you can log into a customers schedule without the password.  This is useful if you think there might be a scheduling error.

https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/36000172635-scheduler-master-login-process/en

Let me know how you go with it.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>