Subject: Fwd: Scheduler Not Syncing in Production - P1
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 02:39:04 +0000

Hi all,

Please read the below update from Charlotte. Please make sure everyone reads it and implements it. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

@ Pritish/ Arjun: please see to it. Thanks

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 15 July 2019 at 07:05:34 GMT+5:30
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: Scheduler Not Syncing in Production - P1

Hi Level 1,

We’ve tested the issue that you raised over the weekend and raised it with the development team. It seems Scheduler updates after Friday are not syncing across to the App, however, users who have not touched their Schedule since Friday will be fine, their existing timetable will still play.

If users need to add new classes or remove them, this need to be done in admin mode via the App.

Tap the padlock to the top right of the App
Enter your admin code
Select a class to play (or stop the currently playing class)

Please confirm once this message has been read and passed onto agents.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>

From: Paul Keary
Sent: Monday, 15 July 2019 9:50 AM
To: TRP Helpdesk <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Scheduler Not Syncing in Production - P1
Importance: High

Hi there,

We have a P1 where the production scheduler isn’t syncing for any clubs
https://uk.lesmillsvirtual.com/virtual/login

Can we get someone to look into this urgently

Kind Regards
Paul

Paul Keary | Senior Project Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>