Subject: Fwd: New Offers
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: Shakeel Ahmad Hajam <[email-masked]>, anush saxena <[email-masked]>, Tushar Chauhan <[email-masked]>, bharat sharma <[email-masked]>, Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 06:01:09 -0700 (MST)

FYI 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "Deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 6:21:02 PM 
Subject: Fwd: New Offers 

Hi, 

Please pass this on to the team 

Sent from my iPhone 

Begin forwarded message: 

From: "Sheetal Rethrekar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Date: 9 July 2019 at 14:49:14 CEST 
To: "'Deeksha Dadu'" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "'Saurabh Dadu'" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "'Sheetal Rethrekar'" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: New Offers 

BQ_BEGIN

Dear Deeksha, 

Request you to refer the sheet, new offers on products. 

Thanks & Regards 

Sheetal Rethrekar 

tripXOXO Manager - Operations & Customer Relations 

India Office Address: 

316,Woodrow Building, Veera Desai Road, Andheri West.Mumbai - 400053 . India 

Desk No : +91 22 40270010|| 7400199990 | F: +91 22 26735314 

Dubai Office Address: 

Building 3/Bay Square , Business Bay, Dubai 

Mobile No : +971 (0)56 8111520 | F: +971 4 5539065 

BQ_END