Subject: Fwd: Kibana access
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 04:25:21 +0000

Please do this and let me know

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 18 June 2019 at 03:35:08 GMT+5:30
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Murray Le-Grice <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Kibana access

Hi Level 1 and Murray,

Please complete the below signup for access to Kibana which is where we can track playback and download logs on individual ipads.  I’m putting together some training documentation this week on how to use it.

Step 1: New User need to sign up via this link: https://search-lmod-analytics-bluxewfljfxnsoixyoz4y45ruy.us-east-1.es.amazonaws.com/_plugin/kibana/app/kibana

Please let me know once complete.

Thanks

Charlotte
Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>