Subject: Fwd: Ticket summary for escalation
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 04:11:47 +0000

Who has done this again???

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 4 June 2019 at 04:10:34 GMT+5:30
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Murray Le-Grice <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Ticket summary for escalation

Hi Deeksha,

I really need more thorough notes from the agents when they escalate please, we have a new starter this week (Murray cc’d) so I’m going to be spending some time getting him up to speed on Virtual.  When an agents says ‘playback issues’ we need more description around this, they also need to give a summary of where they are at with the troubleshooting (what equipment, make and models, have been confirmed etc).  What releases have been removed already etc.  ‘Checklist of playback’ issues can be used as an example.  I’m also still seeing agents saying ‘please check and advise’ with no description of the issue.

https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/2014

Many thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>