Subject: FW: Programs added
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 07:24:27 +0000

Hi all,

Please make a note of this.

Regards,
Deeksha

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 10:39 AM
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Programs added

Hi Level 1,

We’ve added the TRIP, RPM, SPRINT and GRIT to your entitlements so you should see new content downloading soon.  Please ensure the App has a good internet source to allow the content to download properly.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>