Subject: Fwd: salary slip
From: VINEET KOTHIYAL <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 13:40:29 +0530

Hi,
Fyh

Harsimran Kaur - Senior Executive (BD & Marketing)

Mobile - +91 8447449636

Delhi Office - 904-905-906, 9th Floor, Kanchenjunga Building, 18 Barakhamba
Road, Connaught Place,New Delhi -110001
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/18+Barakhamba+Road,+Connaught+Place,New+Delhi+-110001?entry=gmail&source=g>
|
Landline - 011 4000 1000- Ext. 412

Mumbai Office - 42, Ground Floor, D Wing, Elco Arcade Hill Road, Bandra
West Mumbai - 400071 - | Landline -

Email - [email-masked]
Visit us at :- www.dookinternational.com
UZBEKISTAN | KAZAKHSTAN | KYRGYZSTAN | AZERBAIJAN | ARMENIA | GEORGIA |
RUSSIA | SERBIA | UKRAINE BELARUS | BULGARIA | TAJIKISTAN | TURKMENISTAN |
FINLAND | LATVIA | ESTONIA | LITHUANIA | CROATIA | ROMANIA