Subject: Application for HR Executive Position
From: sheenu sharma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 17:06:01 +0530

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my
sincere interest in the HR Executive/ Coordinator position, if you have
available in Delhi NCR with day shift. As an accomplished junior level HR
professional with relevant experience and finely honed abilities in talent
acquisition, candidate management, employee relations, and a full range of
additional HR responsibilities, I am confident that I have the knowledge
and talents to enable me to contribute toward the success of your
Organization.

My expertise lies in successfully directing full-cycle organizational
recruitment and staff relations, including candidate prospecting, training
and development, and performance evaluation. For more than 1.5 years, I
have excelled in challenging HR positions, demonstrating a keen ability to
identify optimal talent to exceed goals and evolve policies to measurably
improve performance.

The following achievements demonstrate my qualifications for this position:

·         Got awarded for best employee in different categories twice since
I have joined Howell in 2017 (2.8 years).

·         Establishing solid and trusting partnerships through exceptional
relationship-building skills; utilizing solid communication and
interpersonal abilities to secure personnel, peer, and management trust.

My proven dedication to optimizing organizational success through my expert
knowledge of staff recruitment and human resources strategies will
contribute immensely to the success of your Organization.

Few points for your reference:

CTC : 26.5 K

Expecting : 28 K negotiable

Notice period : 1 month

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you
soon.

Sincerely,

Shinu Sharma

9873268675