Subject: Employment Verification_Daniele Castiglioni_2679-013890_Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd-13589657
From: Employment_ Verification <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 13:20:13 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I am writing this on behalf of AuthBridge, one of India’s leading company
in Employee Background Screening Services. You may visit www.authbridge.com to
know more about us.

This mail is in regard to an employment verification of *Daniele
Castiglioni *who we understand was/is employed by your esteemed
organization. We are enclosing a questionnaire containing some information
regarding <his/her> employment with you. We would be obliged if you could
take out some time at your earliest convenience and validate this
information. In case you find any piece of information provided in the
questionnaire incorrect, kindly mention the correct information in the
adjacent cell. You can reach me on +91 124 4609800 in case you have any
queries regarding this.

  Details as Mentioned by the Applicant in the Job Application Form Details
Confirmed by
Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd
1 Tenure January 28, 2019 - January 21, 2020
2 Designation Language Translator Italian Language Expert
3 Cost to Company INR 6,60,000/- PA
4 Employee Code Not Mentioned
5 Reporting Manager (Designation, Email ID & Tele No.)
6 Reason for leaving End of the Employement Agreement Period
7 Eligibility for rehire
8 Feedback on account of Disciplinary/Ethical/Integrity conduct on the job.

9 Information Verified By
10 Exit Formalities
11 Any other comments: (Please Specify)
12 Mode of verification (Verbal/Written)
13 Company Name Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd
14 HR Name and Contact Details Neerja Singh, 01204332621
15 Name of the Company Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd
16 Date of verification
17 Reason for UTV

(If Applicable)

***Important: Kindly refer the attached documents and confirm below. *

Are the attached documents authentic?

We thank you in advance for your time and support.

Note: This specific correspondence will be tracked through the reference
number, hence request you not to change the subject line for future
correspondence.

AuthBridge <http://www.authbridge.com/> is a leading provider of
tech-platforms and solutions that facilitate trust in people and alliances.
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified for quality and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified
for information security. With delivery capability in 140+ countries, we
have been serving clients across the globe including Fortune 500 companies
for over 13 years now.

*Are you getting Ex-employee verifications requests too often? Save your
resources and time by automating it completely with WorkAttest.*

*WorkAttest *is a technology driven, web-based and secure platform which
can automate the process of handling and responding to incoming employment
verification requests by verification agencies and other organizations.
Using advanced algorithms, this repository manages your exited employee
data to deliver insights on their movement and help you manage attrition as
well. Visit www.workattest.com for details.

To get more information about our services & solutions, you may write us at
[email-masked] or call us at +91-8826988001 (for sales
enquiry only)

Sincere Regards,
Shivam Baliyan
Verifier
[email-masked]
91 72900 37074 , 91 72900 69946
13589657

-- 

 <https://www.authbridge.com/>

*Employment Team - Operations*
Tel: +91-124-4609800, Ext: 800

*Plot No 123, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurgaon-122015*

*www.authbridge.com <http://www.authbridge.com/>*
<http://www.twitter.com/authbridge>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/authbridge>
<http://www.facebook.com/authbridge>
©2019 AuthBridge Research Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual and organization it is addressed to. If you are not the intended
recipient, do not disseminate, distribute, copy this email (as it may be
unlawful for you to do so) or take any action in reliance on it. Please
notify the sender immediately by replying to
[email-masked] and delete this email from your
system. An email reply to this address may be subject to monitoring for
operational reasons or lawful business practice