Subject: Hire Your Employee in next 24 hrs.
From: Prashant Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 05:13:10 +0000
List-Id: fa160fa7o62db <Naukri_1902>

Hire Employee with workex. Fast and Easy

Stop hunting for the pros anymore. You’ve got them all here.
Hi Recruiter,
Been busy? Even if you are then please allow me to make your good day
better with the news I’ll be giving out in the next 2 minutes!
Firstly, I’m Prashant Kumar- Recruiter Success Manager of Workex, an
AI-based technology for quick HR sourcing and instant hirings and
I’m here to help you with your next hiring in the right and the most
cost-effective way!
These processes will lead you to hire the best potentials without
spending a penny. Sounds interesting? Read on -
* Post a job, completely Free of charge.
* Get in touch with relevant candidates from all over India.
* Hire with our Budget friendly packages.
* Shortlist the preferred candidates and schedule their interviews
directly through the chat!
Post Jobs Now!
http://wrkx.in/campaigns/zd364dd2ydf77/track-url/ph888bryjp59c/d48b289f2601ae862d9cf86d68217de2e4855656
Regards,
Prashant Kumar,
Recruiter Success Manager, Workex
Top Tips: download our app to hire on the go! Get the App
http://wrkx.in/campaigns/zd364dd2ydf77/track-url/ph888bryjp59c/d6cfe93fb705c05bdfd6b83ce84329ed823f5c4f.
 
Need help? Please contact our team: [email-masked].
If you don't want to receive our messages anymore, Click Here
http://wrkx.in/campaigns/zd364dd2ydf77/track-url/ph888bryjp59c/a9bc62851803d10d52d13d3c2f374cabd9a4a122.