Subject: Internship certificate
From: Gaining knowledge - Ganhando conhecimento <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:10:12 +0530

Hello,

Hope you are fine.

Find attached with this email, the format of an Internship letter
certificate, basically is a simple paper informing that I stayed in the
company not as an official employer, but as an intern.

I will need this letter so i can provide it to my college in the current
semester. it’s mandatory to those who are already in the end of the fourth
semester.

Find bellow my details:

Name: Eduardo Filipe Fernandes

Father’s name: Alberto Fernandes

University same: JB Knowledge Park ( Faridabad, Haryana)

Course: BBA - Fourth Semester

Regarding the period, you can mention at least 1 year From 7th January 2019
to 21th January 2020

Please be sure that the letter is completely legal as students can be
having internships while studying and it can be anywhere having the student
visa.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanking you in Advance

Kind Regards
Eduardo