Subject: Following up of the last Job Post Email
From: Prashant Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 14:11:47 +0000
List-Id: vn219vtdzk5cf <Naukri_Marketing>

Following Up of my last Job Post email, if you could find time to see
it.

Stop hunting for the pros anymore. You’ve got them all here.
Hi Recruiter,
Been busy? Even if you are then please allow me to make your good day
better with the news I’ll be giving out in the next 2 minutes!
Firstly, I’m Anupam Acharya- COO and co-founder of Workex, an
AI-based technology for quick HR sourcing and instant hirings and
I’m here to help you with your next hiring in the right and the most
cost-effective way!
These processes will lead you to hire the best potentials without
spending a penny. Sounds interesting? Read on -
* Post a job, completely Free of charge.
* Get in touch with relevant candidates from all over India.
* Hire with our Budget friendly packages.
* Shortlist the preferred candidates and schedule their interviews
directly through the chat!
Post Jobs Now!
http://wrkx.in/campaigns/wa554x86vya5f/track-url/nd91789x9412e/e358be210f4ddb1fe41576599f19cd58cc5cec4e
Regards,
Anupam Acharya
Co-Founder & COO
Top Tips: download our app to hire on the go! Get the App
http://wrkx.in/campaigns/wa554x86vya5f/track-url/nd91789x9412e/7b2ffcac8b30769bdb34ae732e766c6144bd9b62.
 
Need help? Please contact our team: [email-masked].
If you don't want to receive our messages anymore, Click Here
http://wrkx.in/campaigns/wa554x86vya5f/track-url/nd91789x9412e/ad789c33cb027269319b24730b226f650bd383c5.