Subject: REQUIRMENT - NORTH - JETKING INFOTRAIN LTD
From: "Pradnya Pawar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 14:30:03 +0530

Dear Harpreet,

Greetings from Jetking.com,

It was nice talking to you ,

We would be delighted to provide you the skilled & technically trained
resources as per your requirement across the country.I like to take this
opportunity to impart you that we have well trained candidates , who are
ready for final placements for the profile of hardware & Networking. 

Taking this opportunity it's my pride to mention out here that we have a
geographical presence in more than 100 cities in India that enable us to
fulfill the competent IT resources requirement of the corporate at any given
point of time & anywhere in the country, at ZERO cost. 

I request you to share any such vacancies if you have for PAN India, by
filling the attached candidates request form for the better understanding of
the profile that you are looking for.

Why Jetking is Most Preferred in recruiting Partner in IT - IMS Industry

*	Improves the effectiveness of external recruitment in the
organization, as the cost of recruitment is ZERO.
*	A continuous source of young applicants from different educational
background undergraduate, graduate, IT- Graduate (tech-Grad)  etc. are
trained formally in the field of  IT HARDWARE & NETWORKING.
*	Best Candidates available as per the mentioned profiles at any point
in time.
*	Initial  level screening conducted by our professionally expert
trainers.
*	Database of fresher and experience 
*	Cost effective and Time-saving recruitment  process.
*	Customized Training Module - E.g. We are running this model with our
prime recruiters cross India.
*	Students are provided with rigorous mock  interviews & technical
brush up classes before  actual interviews to help transform them into
confident young professionals

We have been regularly serving various companies with candidates on
Different profiles such as: 

*	Desktop Level Engineer  (L0, L1 and L2)
*	Technical support  Executive (Voice and  Remote support)
*	Networking Engineer
*	Hardware Engineer
*	Field Engineer
*	System Administrator

Please keep sharing your requirements. We look forward to have a long-term
and mutually beneficial association with your esteemed organization.

 

Jetking Infotrain Ltd 

Pradnya Pawar | Assistant Manager Placements 

02267414018 /7039023526

5th Floor Amore Building, 2nd & 4th Rd Khar (w) Mumbai 400052.

Description: Description: Description: Great place to work FB post-01.jpg

 <http://www.jetking.com/> Description: Description: Website
<https://www.facebook.com/JetkingOfficial/> Description: Description:
Facebook  <https://www.instagram.com/jetkingofficial/?hl=en> Description:
Description: Instagram  <https://www.linkedin.com/organization/759712>
Description: Description: Linkedin