Subject: German to English and English to Indian Regional Language Translation is INR 1.30 per word only!
From: "Abhijeet Pisal" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 15:11:43 +0530

Hello 

Hope you are having great time!

Translate your required language in a very healthy rate.

German to English and English to Indian Regional Language Translation is INR
1.70 INR1.30/word only + GST 18%

Please do visit our website for more details.

https://fls.vinsys.com/

Hurry up!! Offer is valid for limited days.

Best Regards,

Abhijeet Pisal

Inside Sales

Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.

'Shivaji Niketan' | Tejas Society | Behind Dhondiba Sutar Bus Stand

Near Mantri Park | Kothrud | Pune - 411 029. Maharashtra, INDIA.

Board No : +91 20 25382807/43| Mobile : +91 9284845481.

India - Pune | Hyderabad | Bangalore | Delhi NCR

International - Australia |  China | India | Kenya | Malaysia | Oman |
Tanzania | UAE