Subject: Line ups
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Ashwinee Latchayya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 03:13:12 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ash, 

These are the line ups for Monday. 

Name 	Contact No. 	Language 	Status 	Location 	Last Salary 
Paras Parmar 	7982089146 	Travel 	3rd Feb 2020 	20000 	Ghaziabad 
Atul 	8505935268 	Travel 	3rd Feb 2020 		Ghaziabad 
Vinay Kumar 	9211107895 	Travel 	3rd Feb 2020 	30000 	Khanpur 
Komal Sharma 	8847592723 	Travel 	3rd Feb 2020 	25000 	Gurgaon 
Jagmohan 	8860984441 	Travel 	3rd Feb 2020 		Janakpuri 
Shashank Gurumukhi 	8800249127 	Travel 	3rd Feb 2020 		Rohini 
Bharat 	9716120168 	Travel 	3rd Feb 2020 		Pashchim Vihar 
Rajan Chaudhary 	9910830362 	Travel 	3rd Feb 2020 		Delhi Cant 
Mohd. Intzar 	9910036848 	Travel 	3rd Feb 2020 		Laxmi Nagar 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393