Subject: Line ups
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 07:28:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA, 

Name 	Contact No. 	Language 	Status 	Location 	Last Salary 
Shahbad Ali 	9968235276 	Travel 	31st Jan 2020 	20000 	Wazirabad 
Deepak 	8130618994 	Travel 	31st Jan 2020 	19000 	Kalkaji 
Taniya Bedi 	7289936839 	Travel 	31st Jan 2020 		Kirti Nagar 
Shivam Gupta 	8447627377 	Travel 	31st Jan 2020 		Krishna Nagar 
Dharmendra Singh 	9582857087 	Travel 	31st Jan 2020 	28000 	Sonia Vihar 
Rahul Saroha 	9671694985 	Travel 	31st Jan 2020 	Not connecting 	
Saloni 	8375006528 	Travel 	31st Jan 2020 	22000 	Shahdra 
Karan Chabra 	9868597989 	Travel 	31st Jan 2020 		Hari Nagar 
Vivek Kumar Dubey 	9870341212 	Travel 	31st Jan 2020 	26000 	Rohini 
Atul 	8505935268 	Travel 	31st Jan 2020 		Noida 
Gurdit Singh 	8510031718 	Travel 	31st Jan 2020 		Geeta Colony 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393