Subject: Hire your next employee in 24 hrs.
From: Prashant Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 17:03:49 +0000
List-Id: vn219vtdzk5cf <Naukri_Marketing>

Now with Workex you can hire fast and efficiently. Just register,
Post and Schedule candidates for interview.

Stop hunting for the pros anymore. You’ve got them all here.
Hi Recruiter,
Been busy? Even if you are then please allow me to make your good day
better with the news I’ll be giving out in the next 2 minutes!
Firstly, I’m Anupam Acharya- COO and co-founder of Workex, an
AI-based technology for quick HR sourcing and instant hirings and
I’m here to help you with your next hiring in the right and the most
cost-effective way!
These processes will lead you to hire the best potentials without
spending a penny. Sounds interesting? Read on -
* Post a job, completely Free of charge.
* Get in touch with relevant candidates from all over India.
* Hire with our Budget friendly packages.
* Shortlist the preferred candidates and schedule their interviews
directly through the chat!
Post Jobs Now!
http://wrkx.in/campaigns/pd142bp6zca06/track-url/nd91789x9412e/97f0bd084cfdca297768bf8c81c0bdec93fd9b04
Regards,
Anupam Acharya
Co-Founder & COO
Top Tips: download our app to hire on the go! Get the App
http://wrkx.in/campaigns/pd142bp6zca06/track-url/nd91789x9412e/1fa88580c8363d9444a824e731073444ec431c87.
 
Need help? Please contact our team: [email-masked].
If you don't want to receive our messages anymore, Click Here
http://wrkx.in/campaigns/pd142bp6zca06/track-url/nd91789x9412e/065630509b63950b24edcc110b2d4c8939ccdaf6.