Subject: Line ups and Connection.
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 07:20:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA, 

Raudel Napoles 	9773835039 	Spanish Native 	Email 		
Arnoldo 	9239736041 	Spanish Native 	Email 	Kolkata 	
Vivienne macadam 	7835807644 	Spanish Native 	Email 	Banglore 	
Gema Del Socorro 	9019655222 	Spanish Native 	Email 		Quaushin Reza 	7491982099 	Arabic 	23rd Jan 2020 	posting 	Okhla 
Mufazzal Hussein 	7981649230 	Arabic 	23rd Jan 2020 		Okhla 
Aziz Ahmed 	9899058537 	Arabic 	23rd Jan 2020 	Native 	
Bilal Ahmed 	9650693586 	Arabic 	23rd Jan 2020 	Native 	
Rehman 	7905718924 	Arabic 	23rd Jan 2020 	30000 	Okhla 
Bilal Nabi 	8587005673 	Arabic 	23rd Jan 2020 		
Md. Fahim 	9718787309 	Arabic 	23rd Jan 2020 		
Mosab 	8882733756 	Arabic 	23rd Jan 2020 	Native 	

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393