Subject: Fwd: Invitation for the Campus Recruitment- IMS Unison University, (Formally IMS Dehradun) & IMS Noida
From: Abhinay Kumar Singh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 15:53:40 +0530

Dear Mr.Ashfak,

Greetings from IMS!!!!!

Trust this finds you in the best of everything.

We have started the Campus hiring of our students so kindly find the
attached invitation letter for the Campus Placement.

We would like to invite your esteemed Company for the Campus Placement of
our Students. We have students in Ph. D.,MBA (Full Time & Integrated) MA
(Mass Comm.), B. Com (Hons), BBA & BA (Mass Comm.), LLM,  LLB(Hons),
Integrated BA LLB (Hons) & Integrated BBA  LLB (Hons).

We would request you to kindly recruit some of our good students from IMS.
We have students from entire North India & east India.

Looking forward to your reply and welcoming your esteemed team at IMS
Campus for the Campus hiring. .

With Sincere regards,

Abhinay Kumar Singh

Placement Officer-Training & Placement

IMS Unison University (Formally IMS,Dehradun)& IMS Noida

Corporate Office-F-35,East of Kailash,

New Delhi-110065

Phone No:011-46571122 & 011-26461000

Mobile-9911340131/8750155626

[email-masked]@gmail.com