Subject: VIRUS (Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF) in mail TO YOU from <[email-masked]>
From: "Content-filter at mail.lsmindia.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 07:07:51 -0700 (MST)

VIRUS ALERT

Our content checker found
    virus: Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF

in an email to you from probably faked sender:
  ?@[209.85.222.180]
claiming to be: <[email-masked]>

Content type: Virus
Our internal reference code for your message is 23454-09/0mzSDJbSnQna

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [209.85.222.180]:44588
  mail-qk1-f180.google.com

Received trace: ESMTPS://[209.85.222.180]:44588 < SMTP://x

Return-Path: <[email-masked]> (OK)
From: the3d international <[email-masked]> (dkim:AUTHOR)
Message-ID:
  <CANvtq9p=YPSEfXvvUMb-HyX=6rtJ1oZMCGK-NxcM=[email-masked]>
Subject: Dec2019_00491913_100XXXXXX263.pdf
The message has been quarantined as: [email-masked]

Please contact your system administrator for details.