Subject: RE: Requesting Employment Verification of Fatoumata Altmuller
From: "Kiran malvade" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Saurabh Dadu'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 15:20:12 +0530

Dear Sourabh 

We have already applied on below link however no response received from link

 

Please help with below verification 

 

Thanks & Regards,

 

 

Kiran Malvade

Client Account Manager

Tel : 8237069571

Website: www.verifacts.co.in <http://www.verifacts.co.in/> 

Blog:www.verifacts.blogspot.com <http://www.verifacts.co.in/> 

 <https://www.facebook.com/VerifactsSvcs> cid:[email-masked]
<https://twitter.com/VerifactsSvcs> cid:[email-masked]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/536078?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical:co
mpany,clickedEntityId:536078,idx:2-1-2,tarId:1453470239311,tas:verifacts%20s
er> cid:[email-masked] 

 

Branch Office: Office no 101, 1st Floor Mitrangan Society, Near Kapil
malhar, Opposite lane Café Coffee day, Baner, Pune - 411045

Regd. Office: #4007, Hallmark Square, 1st & 2nd floor, 100 ft Road,
Indiranagar, 

HAL 2nd Stage, Bengaluru – 560038

CIN: U74140KA2005PTC03587

UAM: KR03E0103576

 

cid:[email-masked] don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to. 

 Disclaimer: This message and any attachment(s) contained here are
information that is confidential, proprietary to Verifacts Services Pvt Ltd
and its clients. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law.
The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this
message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your
computer.

From: Saurabh Dadu [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2019 6:19 PM
To: Azim Khan; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Requesting Employment Verification of Fatoumata Altmuller

Dear Azim,

Please submit the request online at
https://form.jotform.me/lsmindia/emp-verification

 

Saurabh 

  _____  

From: Azim Khan <[email-masked]>
Sent: 13 December 2019 4:50 PM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Saurabh Dadu
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Requesting Employment Verification of Fatoumata Altmuller 

Dear HR,

We are awaiting for your feedback

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Warm regards, 

 Azim Khan 
Analyst   

Tel: +91-22-68260118
FAX: +91-22-68260104

Verifcats Services Pvt Ltd  
Website: www.verifacts.co.in
Blog: www.verifacts.blogspot.com
 <https://www.facebook.com/VerifactsSvcs> cid:[email-masked]
<https://twitter.com/VerifactsSvcs> cid:[email-masked]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/536078?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical:co
mpany,clickedEntityId:536078,idx:2-1-2,tarId:1453470239311,tas:verifacts%20s
er> cid:[email-masked]

Branch Office : Yashodha Niwas, 1/A, 1st Floor, Opp. Crisil House, Chakala,
Andheri-E, Mumbai-400093
Regd. Office : #4007, Hallmark Square, 1st & 2nd floor, 100 ft Road,
Indiranagar, HAL 2nd Stage, Bengaluru – 560038
CIN : U74140KA2005PTC35878
UAM: KR03E0103576

cid:[email-masked] don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.  
Disclaimer: This message and any attachment(s) contained here are
information that is confidential, proprietary to Verifacts Services Pvt Ltd
and its clients. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law.
The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this
message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your
computer. This email and attachments are scanned for viruses. The recipient
should recheck this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. 

On Friday 06 December 2019 12:17 PM, Azim Khan wrote:

Dear HR Team,                           

Verifacts is an ISO 27001:2013 certified and NSR (NASSCOM) empanelled
background Verification Company. We verify the particulars of candidates as
presented by them in their application forms. The candidates are either
already working for our clients or being considered for employment.

In this regard we request you to kindly verify the documents and the details
enumerated below so that we may process the applicant’s details efficiently.
A quick feedback from you will facilitate the candidate to join one of the
reputed companies of India.

  

Candidate’s Particulars

Your Verification Inputs (Substantiate Here)

Candidate’s Name 

Fatoumata Altmuller

Employee ID 

Please Provide

Company Name 

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

Company Location 

Please Provide

Company Telephone Number

Please Provide

Period of Employment 

23- Oct-2017 to 20-Oct-2019

Designation 

Customer Service Executive

Remuneration 

Please Provide

Supervisor Name & Designation 

Please Provide

Reason for Leaving 

Please Provide

Eligible For Rehire  (If No – Please Provide Reason )

Please Provide

Integrity/ Disciplinary/ Personal  issues if any 

Please Provide

Any Exit Formalities Pending 

Please Provide

Additional HR Comments 

Please Provide

Verifier’s Name & Designation 

Please Provide

 

 

  

We appreciate your co-operation with a timely response 

Warm regards, 

 Azim Khan 
Analyst   

Tel: +91-22-68260118
FAX: +91-22-68260104

Verifcats Services Pvt Ltd  
Website: www.verifacts.co.in
Blog: www.verifacts.blogspot.com
 <https://www.facebook.com/VerifactsSvcs> cid:[email-masked]
<https://twitter.com/VerifactsSvcs> cid:[email-masked]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/536078?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical:co
mpany,clickedEntityId:536078,idx:2-1-2,tarId:1453470239311,tas:verifacts%20s
er> cid:[email-masked]

Branch Office : Yashodha Niwas, 1/A, 1st Floor, Opp. Crisil House, Chakala,
Andheri-E, Mumbai-400093
Regd. Office : #4007, Hallmark Square, 1st & 2nd floor, 100 ft Road,
Indiranagar, HAL 2nd Stage, Bengaluru – 560038
CIN : U74140KA2005PTC35878
UAM: KR03E0103576

cid:[email-masked] don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.  
Disclaimer: This message and any attachment(s) contained here are
information that is confidential, proprietary to Verifacts Services Pvt Ltd
and its clients. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law.
The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this
message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your
computer. This email and attachments are scanned for viruses. The recipient
should recheck this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.