Subject: Resignation letter - Binod Gupta
From: Binod Gupta <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 11:38:10 +0530

Dear sir/ma'am

I am writing this letter to inform you that I am resigning from the
position of IT & Network Executive of the IT Department, effective
immediately.

The reason for resigning I am leaving Delhi because of family circumstances
at this time require my full attention and I have to take care of mom & dad
which leave me unable to fulfill muy duties to the company, as my work
concern I will work in my home city.

My last day of work and employment shall be 31 Jan 2020. This letter shall
be my 15 days notice.

Please accepts my resignation and do let me know if I can be of any help
during the transition period. I am thankful for all the guidance provided
to me during my work tenure.

Yours faithfully

Binod Gupta

(Mob-7004803138)