Subject: INVITATION FOR ANNUAL JOB AND INTERNSHIP FAIR 2020
From: Placement Cell ZHDC <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 14:27:32 +0530

Respected Madam/Sir,

It gives the Career Counseling and Placement Cell of Zakir Husain Delhi
College immense pleasure to invite your esteemed organization in our
college’s “ANNUAL JOB & INTERNSHIP FAIR” scheduled on 6th and 7th of
February,  2020.

We are honoured to introduce ourselves as a promising, a constituent
college of the Delhi University with a pool of bright & talented students
ranging from a wide variety of subjects ( i.e, Commerce, Sciences and
Humanities field) giving an opportunity to the students from various social
and economic background to provide excellence and quality in education.
The event will be open for all the regular bonafide students of Delhi
University so that maximum students can learn and gather knowledge from
this drive.

A detailed description of our college is specified in our Brochure which is
enclosed here with.

Thank You
Dhiraj Kumar Singh
Convener, Career Counseling & Placement Cell
Zakir Husain Delhi College,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg
New Delhi- 110002