Subject: Resume: Isha Abrol for HR Recruiter
From: Isha Abrol <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 12:50:45 +0530

Dear Ayushi,

This email is to express my interest in and enthusiasm for joining Cherry
E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd as HR Recruiter.

Please find attached my resume for your reference.

I have an over 11 years of work experience working 7.6 years full time with
renowned organizations and 4.2 years as freelancer, from home in
independent capacity.

I am currently working as a freelancer on two assignments, as a freelance
recruiter for Hireman Consultants and Women Entrepreneur Network.

I have completed post graduation with diploma as Executive MBA in General
Management from Indian Institute of Management- Lucknow, India , another
post graduation diploma as PGDBM from Symbiosis School Of Distance Learning
Programme from Pune, India  and graduation degree in BA English (Honours)
from University of Delhi.

I welcome the opportunity to discuss with you further regarding the
available full time work opportunity in the organization and how we can be
a mutual fit.

I love to hear back from you.

Thank you for the consideration.

Regards,

Isha Abrol