Subject: Ex-Employment Verification Request of Ravi Shanker Sharma
From: "Sejal Chavda" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 16:06:13 +0530

To

Human Resources, 

Live Salesman.

Dear Team,

We are an Employee Background Screening company offering comprehensive
screening & verification services to corporate for their new hires. We
request your support in verifying the enclosed details of your ex-employee.

Details as per Subject's Application Form

Verification Remarks

Employee name

 Ravi Shanker Sharma

Employee code

Detail Required

City name

Detail Required

Dates employed (From) 

 18/02/2019

Dates employed (To) 

 12/12/2019

Designation

 Senior Executive

Remuneration : Gross/Net/CTC

 INR 4,02,000/-PA

Supervisor name & Designation

Anurag Pradhan

Reason for leaving

Voluntary

Any issues pertaining to the employment

Detail Required

Did the candidate give sufficient notice when they left?

Detail Required

Dues pending?

Detail Required

Exit formalities completed

Detail Required

Full time / Part time

Detail Required

Employment type (Permanent/ Temporary/ Contractual/ Probation)

Detail Required

Eligible for rehire

Detail Required

Any additional comments

Detail Required

Verifier name

Detail Required

Verifier designation

Detail Required

Department name

Detail Required

SF ID

TML/7132

NA

Thanks & Regards

Sejal Chavda

Verification Officer

Screen Facts Services Pvt.Ltd.

Tel : +91 022 4540 4590

Fax : +91 022 39167226

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website :www.screenfacts.com

[Screen Facts Services Pvt Ltd is a ISO 27001:2013 certified company]

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.

Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information,or copying of this
message is prohibited.

If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this message