Subject: Line ups
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 07:07:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA, 

Name 	Contact No. 	Language 	Status 	Location 	Last Salary 
Kunal Sehgal 	7982874684 	Tech Support 	31st Dec 2019 	28000 	Krishna Nagar 
Ashish Singhal 	9582839313 	Tech support 	31st Dec 2019 	20000 	Uttam Nagar 
Kundan 	9891813979 	English 	31st Dec 2019 		Ghaziabad 
Shahbuddin 	9958931174 	English 	31st Dec 2019 	18000 	Kashmere Gate 
Afroz Ali 	7836092123 	English 	31st Dec 2019 	21000 	Dilshad Garden 
Somen 	9123277374 	English 	31st Dec 2019 	24000 	Noida 
Amit Kumar 	8750142463 	Tech support 	31st Dec 2019 	20000 	Gurgaon 
Karmakarn 	7303895990 	Tech support 	31st Dec 2019 	posting 	Ghaziabad 
Abhishek 	7018903474 	English 	31st Dec 2019 	24000 	Noida 
Rajeshwari Tripathi 	8130101859 	English 	31st Dec 2019 	18000 	Ghaziabad 
Prashant Kumar 	9015746498 	Tech support 	31st Dec 2019 	28000 	NSP 
Kunal 	9625977189 	English 	31st Dec 2019 	Fresher 	Gurgaon 
Rajat Dixit 	7827122304 	English 	31st Dec 2019 	23000 	Shahdra 
Abhishek 	9932006281 	Tech support 	31st Dec 2019 	19000 	Noida 
Deepak Sirwar 	8791223936 	English 	31st Dec 2019 	18000 	NoIda 
Sanath Arora 	8130067746 	Tech support 	31st Dec 2019 	Kunal 	
Tanushri Dixit 	8279529810 	English 	31st Dec 2019 		Noida 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393