Subject: Line ups
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 07:05:05 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA, 

Name 	Contact No. 	Language 	Status 	Location 	Last Salary 
Akarsh 	8745024436 	English 	25th Dec 2019 	17000 	Noida 
Sanjana Singh 	8826145610 	Tech support 	25th Dec 2019 	21000 	Noida 
Abhishek Sharma 	9716543972 	Tech support 	25th Dec 2019 		Vasundhara 
Sahil 	8006000160 	English 	26th Dec 2019 		
Nishkarsh 	8448415879 	Tech support 	26th Dec 2019 	21000 	Gurgaon 
Suraj 	7838800252 	Tech support 	25th Dec 2019 	21000 	Dwarka 
Abhinav Sharma 	7889597004 	Tech support 	25th Dec 2019 	15000 	Sarita Vihar 
Vivek Singh 	9643943663 	Tech support 	25th Dec 2019 	22000 	Noida 
Nagendra 	9560529407 	Tech support 	25th Dec 2019 	26000 	
New Ashok Nagar 

Manish 	9811403714 	Tech support 	25th Dec 2019 	20000 	Faridabad 
Nagendra Rai 	9450689961 	Tech support 	25th Dec 2019 	22000 	Laxmi Nagar 
Rahul Kumar 	9899711531 	Tech support 	25th Dec 2019 	24000 	South X 
Ankit 	8393897195 	Tech support 	26th Dec 2019 	25000 	Noida 
Ashish Sharma 	8077959322 	English 	25th Dec 2019 	21000 	Noida 
Anurag Pal 	8448058286 	English 	25th Dec 2019 	24000 	Ghaziabad 
Mohd Asif 	9917525959 	English 	25th Dec 2019 	19800 	Nangloi 
Arshad 	8800836364 	English 	25th Dec 2019 	21000 	Noida 
Soubhagya Ranjan 	7381426040 	English 	25th Dec 2019 	11000 	Noida 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393