Subject: Line ups
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 07:31:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA, 

Name 	Contact No. 	Language 	Status 	Location 	Last Salary 
Ankit 	8826418401 	Tech support 	20th Dec 2019 	14500 	Ghaziabad 
Prakhar Tiwari 	8009088468 	Tech support 	20th Dec 2019 	25000 	
Mansi 	8742978113 	English 	20th Dec 2019 	21000 	RK Ashram 
Anuj 	9454325683 	Tech support 	20th Dec 2019 	16000 	Noida 
Triza 	8013378360 	Tech support 	20th Dec 2019 	18000 	Noida 
Arun Kumar 	9122009125 	Tech support 	20th Dec 2019 	13500 	Noida 
Shivdatt 	8393808797 	Tech support 	20th Dec 2019 		Noida 
Aditya 	8181038781 	Tech support 	20th Dec 2019 	2.8 	Noida 
Ravishankar 	9554378394 	Tech support 	20th Dec 2019 	17000 	Noida 
Adnan Amin 	7006276418 	Tech support 	20th Dec 2019 		Noida 
Bidhan Dhar 	9711968847 	Tech support 	20th Dec 2019 		

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393