Subject: Leave due to unforeseen circumstances.
From: Saad Khan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 18:32:36 +0530

To,
The HR LSM INDIA

I Saad Abdullah Khan an employee of your company hereby would like to
inform you that I haven't reported to the office since sunday(15/12/2019)
due to the protests going on in Delhi ncr.
I would like to inform you that the area I reside in is completely locked
up and there are no means of transportation available.
I am stuck in such a situation where in we are being asked to stay inside
our homes and all the roads are completely blocked even the metro stations
within a vicinity of 2-3 kms are nonoperational.
I am really thankful to the company for being so supportive and cooperative
in these circumstances but still I am unable to reach to the office as the
only reason is it's really impossible for me to commute.
I would like to make request to my management to kindly allow me another
day or two without terminating my services.
And I assure you that I will report to the office as soon as possible.
Yours Sincerely,
Saad Abdullah Khan