Subject: Line ups
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 06:58:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA, 

Name 	Contact No. 	Language 	Status 	Location 	Last Salary 
Anjali Grover 	80776179734 	Trainer 	18th Dec 2019 	21000 	Ranibagh 
Faiz 	6203254170 	English 	18th Dec 2019 	25000 	South Ex 
Bhawna Arora 	9560018162 	English 	18th Dec 2019 	25000 	Faridabad 
Anupam Koul 	9560765950 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 	35000 	Noida 
Hitesh Kumar 	8010007447 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 	28000 	Sangam Vihar 
Abhishek Sharma 	9716543972 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 		Vasundhara 
Mohd Asif 	7834863429 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 		Peetampura 
Dhruv 	8447749433 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 	25000 	Gurgaon 
Apurve 	9599980691 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 	18000 	Faridabad 
Ankit 	8826418401 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 	14500 	Ghaziabad 
Naman 	9958320801 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 	25000 	Shahdra 
Venkatesh 	9000223144 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 	21000 	Gurgaon 
Lav Mishra 	7827675746 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 		
Vijay Singh 	9718949123 	English 	18th Dec 2019 		Badarpur 
Himanshu 	9917892548 	English 	18th Dec 2019 	16000 	Gurgaon 
Hayment 	7016801218 	English 	18th Dec 2019 	21000 	Greater Noida 
Abhishek Singh Tomar 	9999384779 	English 	18th Dec 2019 	16000 	Noida 
Shweta 	6398365340 	English 	18th Dec 2019 	21000 	Noida 
Manoj Sharma 	9953249355 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 	27000 	Kalkaji 
Chandan Singh 	8360829791 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 	21000 	Noida Extension 
Abhinav Mittal 	9599263889 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 	28000 	Noida 
Sujeet Kumar 	7838827475 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 	20000 	Badarpur 
Kamaljeet Singh 	9319036136 	Tech support 	18th Dec 2019 	18000 	Noida 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393