Subject: Line ups
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 07:20:01 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA, 

Rest I am in touch with few people on whats app. May be they will also come tomorrow. 

Name 	Contact No. 	Language 	Status 	Location 	Last Salary 
Nayantara 	9650340480 	Content Writer 	11th Dec 2019 		
Ajay 	8383843635 	Trainer 	10th Dec 2019 		
Md Marghub Alam 	9541146978 	Arabic 	11th Dec 2019 	18000 	Jamia Nagar 
Tariqanwar 	6388703432 	Arabic 	10th Dec 2019 		Batla House 
Shadab Anwar 	8851314927 	Arabic 	10th Dec 2019 		Batla House 
Shahrukh Firoz 	9990428615 	Arabic 	10th Dec 2019 		Shastri Park 
Md. Saeedullah 	9973027878 	Arabic 	10th Dec 2019 		Batla house 
Md. Naushad Alam 	7982122891 	Arabic 	11th Dec 2019 	26000 	Noida 
Abdur Rahman 	9113177466 	Arabic 	10th Dec 2019 		
Afzal 	8604390104 	Arabic 	10th Dec 2019 		Okhla 
Abid Hussein Mir 	7006509052 	Arabic 	10th Dec 2019 		Laxmi Nagar 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393