Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Employment Verification Request - Fatoumata Andreas Altmueller
From: Priyanka Sansare <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 17:58:30 +0530

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Employment Verification Request - Fatoumata Andreas 
Altmueller
Date: 	Mon, 2 Dec 2019 17:56:10 +0530
From: 	Priyanka Sansare <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Dear Team,

Its very urgent!

Kindly assist us with the verification as candidate's job is on hold.

It would be great help

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Employment Verification Request - Fatoumata Andreas Altmueller
Date: 	Tue, 26 Nov 2019 16:03:56 +0530
From: 	Priyanka Sansare <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Dear Team

Verifacts is an ISO 27001:2013 certified employee background 
verification Company. We verify the particulars of candidates as 
presented by them in their application forms. The candidates are either 
already working for our clients or being considered for employment.

In this regard we would request you to kindly verify the documents as 
well as the details enumerated below so that we may process the 
applicant’s details efficiently. A quick feedback from you will 
facilitate the candidate to join one of the reputed companies of India.

*_Please find attached herein a copy of service letter and kindly 
authenticate the same. _*

*Candidate’s Particulars*

*Your Verification Inputs*

*Candidate’s Name*

  Fatoumata Andreas Altmueller

*Employee ID*

	Please Provide

*Company Name*

	Cherry e-Commerce Private Limited

*Company Location*

	Pune

*Company Tel No. *

	0120-4332-621

*Date of Joining*

	23-May-2017

*Date of Relieving*

	20-Oct-2019

*Designation*

	Translator

*Remuneration (per annum)*

	INR.60,000/- Gross Per month

*Supervisor Name & Designation*

	Shankarshan Rajan-Manager 	

*Reason for Leaving*

	Wanted to Grow career

*Compliance Issue if any*

/(Requesting you to give your comment)/

*Any exit formalities pending*

/(Requesting you to give your comment)/

*Job Type (Permanent / Temporary / Contractual)*

/(Requesting you to give your comment)/

*Professional abilities *

/(Requesting you to give your comment)/

*Candidates strength in his/her area of work*

/(Requesting you to give your comment)/

*Candidates weakness in his/her area of work*

/(Requesting you to give your comment)/

*Duties/responsibilities handled*

/(Requesting you to give your comment)/

*Attitude, honesty , integrity and personal reputation of the candidate*

/(Requesting you to give your comment)/

*Eligibility for re-hire (If no then please comment the reason)*

/(Requesting you to give your comment)/

*Your Additional Comments *

/(Requesting you to give your comment)/

*Your Name, Designation and contact no.*

Thanks very much for your response.

-- 

Thanks & Regards,

*Priyanka*

*Analyst*

Tel: +91 8237069572

Website :www.verifacts.co.in <http://www.verifacts.co.in/>

Blog        : _www.verifacts.blogspot.com_ 
<http://www.verifacts.blogspot.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/VerifactsSvcs> 
cid:[email-masked] <https://twitter.com/VerifactsSvcs> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/536078?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical:company,clickedEntityId:536078,idx:2-1-2,tarId:1453470239311,tas:verifacts%20ser> 

Branch Office : No 101, 1st Floor Mitrangan Society, Near Kapil Malhar, 
Opposite lane Cafe Coffee Day, Baner, Pune - 411045.
Regd Office : #4007, Hallmark Square, 1st & 2nd floor, 100 ft Road, 
Indiranagar, HAL 2nd Stage, Bengaluru - 560038.

CIN: U74140KA2005PTC035878
UAM: KR03E0103576

cid:[email-masked] Please don't print this e-mail unless 
you really need to.

_*Disclaimer:*_ This message and any attachment(s) contained here are 
information that is confidential, proprietary to Verifacts Services Pvt 
Ltd and its clients. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected 
by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the 
entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this 
message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this 
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail 
and delete it from your computer. This email and attachments are scanned 
for viruses. The recipient should recheck this email and any attachments 
for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any 
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.