Subject: Re: Line ups
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 14:09:35 +0000

What kind of format is this Harpreet? How am I supposed to read this?

On 29/11/19, 7:34 PM, "HR Livesalesman" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Hi Ma'am,
>
>PFA
>
>Name	Contact No.	Language	Status	Location	Last Salary
>Geetanjali Gupta	9368347614	English	2nd Dec 2019	20000	Noida
>Sonia	9311021081	Trainer	2nd Dec 2019		
>Shrot Sen Singh	9958714441	Trainer	2nd Dec 2019		
>Shahna Khan	9643131635	Trainer	2nd Dec 2019		
>Devraj Singh	9990799330	SEO	2nd Dec 2019		
>Ansh	8377988343	English	30th Nov 2019	16000	Ghaziabad
>Amit Rawat	8447832904	English	2nd Dec 2019	17000	Noida
>Mohd Shahd	8810632969	English	2nd Dec 2019	14000	Okhla
>Surbhi Vatts	8979244677	Content Writer	2nd Dec 2019	21000	Noida
>Neha Rani	9711579501	Content Writer	2nd Dec 2019	18000	Shahdra
>Rahul Kumar	8700481479	English	30th Nov 2019		
>Tarun	9368876334	English	30th Nov 2019	22000	Noida
>Sangam Singh	8476831965	English	2nd Dec 2019	20000	Noida
>Hemant Singh	7016801218	English	2nd Dec 2019	22000	Greater Noida
>Priya Tyagi	8587098552	English	30th Nov 2019	21000	Noida
>Prashant Kumar	7011419003	English	2nd Dec 2019	17000	Noida
>Mohd Asif	7309792025	English	30th nov 2019		
>Sangram	8168328896	English	2nd Dec 2019	18000	Noida
>Parikshit	9716949414	English	30th Nov 2019		Delhi
>
>Regards, 
>Harpreet Jaswal 
>Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.
>Noida, India 
>+911204332621 Ex.12
>+917042335393