Subject: Line ups
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 07:04:00 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am,

PFA

Name	Contact No.	Language	Status	Location	Last Salary
Geetanjali Gupta	9368347614	English	2nd Dec 2019	20000	Noida
Sonia	9311021081	Trainer	2nd Dec 2019		
Shrot Sen Singh	9958714441	Trainer	2nd Dec 2019		
Shahna Khan	9643131635	Trainer	2nd Dec 2019		
Devraj Singh	9990799330	SEO	2nd Dec 2019		
Ansh	8377988343	English	30th Nov 2019	16000	Ghaziabad
Amit Rawat	8447832904	English	2nd Dec 2019	17000	Noida
Mohd Shahd	8810632969	English	2nd Dec 2019	14000	Okhla
Surbhi Vatts	8979244677	Content Writer	2nd Dec 2019	21000	Noida
Neha Rani	9711579501	Content Writer	2nd Dec 2019	18000	Shahdra
Rahul Kumar	8700481479	English	30th Nov 2019		
Tarun	9368876334	English	30th Nov 2019	22000	Noida
Sangam Singh	8476831965	English	2nd Dec 2019	20000	Noida
Hemant Singh	7016801218	English	2nd Dec 2019	22000	Greater Noida
Priya Tyagi	8587098552	English	30th Nov 2019	21000	Noida
Prashant Kumar	7011419003	English	2nd Dec 2019	17000	Noida
Mohd Asif	7309792025	English	30th nov 2019		
Sangram	8168328896	English	2nd Dec 2019	18000	Noida
Parikshit	9716949414	English	30th Nov 2019		Delhi

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393