Subject: Line ups
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 07:10:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am,

Name	Contact No.	Language	Status	Location	Last Salary
Chandrika Patra	8826322130	Content Writing	29th Nov 2019	10000	Noida
Shreya	8585902599	Trainer	29th Nov 2019	31000	Gurgaon
Devraj Singh	9990799330	SEO	29th Nov 2019		
Akansha 	9971807088	SEO	29th Nov 2019		
Ansh	8377988343	English	29th Nov 2019	16000	Ghaziabad
Rajshree	8377979896	Content Writer	29th Nov 2019	28000	
Rachit Sharma	9958441820	Content Writer	29th Nov 2019	23000	New Ashok Nagar
Arushi Srivastav	8318869964	Content Writer	29th Nov 2019	22000	Noida
Sayed	7006086732	English	29th Nov 2019	28500	Saket
Nadeem	7889891909	English	29th Nov 2019	ref	Sayed
Saqib Rafiqui	7006034296	English	29th Nov 2019		Saket
Mohd. Rida	7838753197	Arabic	29th Nov 2019		Gurgaon
Aikansh Bedi	9319140752	English	29th Nov 2019	28500	Mehrauli
Surbhi Vatts	8979244677	Content Writer	29th Nov 2019	21000	Noida
Shruti	8851384787	Content Writer	29th Nov 2019		New Ashok Nagar
Rahul Kumar	8700481479	English	30th Nov 2019		
Nitin	8377039535	English	29th Nov 2019		Noida
Tarun	9368876334	English	30th Nov 2019	22000	Noida
Sumit  	9582138199	English	29th Nov 2019	22000	Noida

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393