Subject: City Stay Induction!!!
From: City Stay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 12:28:50 +0530

*Dear Mr Ashikant,*
*Warm Greetings of the day!!!*

We take the privilege to introduce “City Stay” for providing comfortable
stay to the guests.

City Stay believes that “A guest is the jewel on the cushion of
hospitality”.

City Stay is a leading hospitality group stands as a stylish and forward
thinking leader in hospitality. Currently, City stay owns and operates 3
properties in the heart of the city Noida and 2 properties in the city of
Nawabs Lucknow providing bed and breakfast facility to company employees
and professionals. We invite you to the excellent divine dining, elegant
yet modern and stylish accommodation with luxury banquet experience and
meeting rooms with intuitive personal.

*City Stay hotel from the very start, has been on a continuous journey to
delight every guest offering memorable and magical stays that reflect the
essence of India. The signature promise that binds the group underlying
philosophy is “Atithi Devo Bhava”, or “Guest is God”, as laid down in
ancient scriptures. And the commitment to stay true to this guiding
principle has resulted in outstanding experience for our guests.*

*Hotel has a beautiful and big welcoming lobby with well appointed rooms,
combine modern state of the art, design and technology with the culture of
ultimate service and luxury of hospitality.*

On business or leisure, whatever is the occasion, our range of curated
offers allows you to discover and explore, pamper and rejuvenate, celebrate
and rejoice.

As a sign of our appreciation and acknowledgement of your future potential,
we are pleased to extend to your company a special Corporate Rate
program. These
offers are specially curated keeping in mind the needs of our guests
travelling on work. This rate plan comes with buffet breakfast and high
speed internet access. Based on the room night requirements envisaged by
you, we are pleased to offer your organization corporate rates as given
underneath. The same may be reviewed in case of substantially low
materialization.

*PFA the photographs…*

We are having several corporate clients whom we are serving from past years
since our establishment. We believe at CITY STAY that “Hospitality is
simply an opportunity to show love and care “our service quality and
satisfactory efforts that has allowed us to continue the association with
these clients as we are bound to provide courteous treatment.

This mail is a humble invitation for you and your team to have a
kind visit to us.

The details of our Services are as follows along with the photographs in
attachment of this mail.

 *Location Advantages : *

·         Falls at the center of Noida city.

·         All corporate locations a equally distant and easily approachable

·         City center metro station is at stones throw away distance

·         Connects with Delhi, Gurgaon and Faridabad in minutes

·         Front View of Green Park, makes the view and environment natural.

·         Many restaurants close by, other than the in-house kitchen.

*Day Confrence Package :-  INR 1000 Excluding Taxes*

Above-mentioned rate includes: -

·  Morning & Evening Tea / Coffee with cookies & 1 Veg Snacks

·  Buffet Lunch at designated venue.

·  Conference Hall from 10:00 a.m. till 06:00 p.m.

·  Seating arrangement

·  stationery 1 set of Pads / Pencils, Markers, Flip Chart, white Board,

·  Projector Screen @ 2500 + Taxes & PA System with 2 mikes at 2500 + Taxes

*Non Veg Dinner INR :1200 Excluding  Taxes*

·                Venue

·                Seating Arrangements

·                3 Veg and 3 Non Veg Snacks

·                Veg and Non Veg Buffet Dinner

·                Unlimited Consumption of Soft Drinks & Juices

·                DJ setup @ 10000/- Including all taxes.

·                Projector Screen @ 2500 + Taxes & PA System with 2 mikes
at 2500 + Taxes

*SPECIAL RATES*

*Room Category*

*Special Rate Single*

*Special Rate Double*

*Standard Room(C.P.Plan)*

*INR 2200+Taxes*

*INR 2800+Taxes*

*Deluxe Room(C.P.Plan) *

*INR 2500+Taxes*

*INR 3000+Taxes*

*Inclusions:*

·          *Complimentary Buffet Breakfast*

·          *Free use of Wi-Fi Services*

·          *Tea/Coffee Maker in room*

·          *Complimentary Mineral water bottle* ·

*Our facilities:-*

·         Peace, privacy and security.

·         Welcome snacks e.g. Tea/coffee with cookies.

·         Clean and hygienic Quilts, curtains, pillows, cushions, bed,
towels and soft furnishings.

·         Beds with spring mattresses.

·         Furniture: Sofa, writing table with chair, Luggage rack, side
tables, almeera.

·         News papers.

·         Laundry and iron facility.

·         Shaving kit.

·         Dental kit.

·         Sleepers.

·         Bath kit.

·         Electric tea kettle,

·         Shoe Polish Machine in Common Area

·         Hair Dryer.

·         First Aid Facility.

·         Doctor on call.

·         Mobile Charging facility.(availability of all kind of mobile
chargers)

·         32” screen LED TV.

·         Wake-up call Facility.

·         Work Desk.

·         In house Kitchen Facility.

·         Lounge seating for casual dining.

·         Valet Car Parking.

·         Elevator Facility.

·         Air conditioner and heaters.

·         Banquet and Conference facility.

·         Meeting and Boardroom.

·         Projector and Screen.

·         Work Desk.

·         Wi-Fi.

·         Special Group Discussion Room :

*ON DEMAND FACILITY*

·         Travel Agent

·         Travel Ticketing

·         FOREX Exchange

·         SPA & Massage

·         Welcome Basket ( Juice , Fruits, Cookies, Chocolate.

·         Dedicated car for providing pickup and drop to guests with proper
rate.

*Common Facilities Include :*

·         CCTV camera with 8 cameras in common areas with 12 channel DVR along
with internet connection.

·         WiFi circuitry powered by Airtel giving 512 kbps pipe to every
connection.

·         100% gen set power backup.

·         Fully equipped and functional kitchen with all equipment's,
dinner and lunch prepared on request/order.

·         Dining facility with 40 chairs with TV and WiFi and Wash room

·         Lounge seating with 10 seats for casual dining.

·         laundry facilities – for guest laundry

·         reception with guest lounge and wash room

·         Parking for 10 cars and 20 two wheedlers

·         Dedicated car for providing pickup and drop to guests with proper
rate.

Day Conference Facility :

   - Morning & Evening Tea / Coffee with cookies & 1 Veg Snacks
   - Buffet Lunch at designated venue.
   - Conference Hall from 10:00 a.m. till 06:00 p.m.
   - Seating arrangement
   - Stationery 1 set of Pads / Pencils, Markers, Flip Chart, white Board,

 Special Group Discussion Room :

   - Venue
   - Customized Seating Arrangements

Waiting for your kind revert.

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Himanshu Mishra*

*8130258594*

*  A-48, Sector-51, Noida– 201301, UP, India.|Contact Number: 0120 4275151,
4101151 +91 8368840690www.hotelcitystay.in, [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*