Subject: Line ups
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 07:22:18 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA 

Name 	Contact No. 	Language 	Status 	Location 	Last Salary 
Ankit Mahendra 	8800478896 	Trainer 	25th Nov 2019 		
Kuldeep 	8448119388 	English 	25th Nov 2019 	South x 	17000 
Anmol 	8948733003 	English 	23rd Nov 2019 	Not Picking 	Noida Sec 44 
Akash 	9582884205 	English 	23rd Nov 2019 	23000 	Gurgaon 
Krishna Kumar 	8248886784 	English 	23rd Nov 2019 	15000 	Gurgaon 
Shubham 	8800324389 	English 	25th Nov 2019 	18000 	Shahhdra 
Chandrika Patra 	8826322130 	Content Writing 	25th Nov 2019 	10000 	Noida 
Lalit Sharma 	8630048362 	English 	25th Nov 2019 	20000 	Gurgaon 
Kumar Kush 	9110024383 	English 	23rd Nov 2019 	16000 	Faridabad 
Sanjay 	8802261445 	English 	23rd Nov 2019 	18000 	Moti Nagar 
Megha Sharma 	8236886304 	English 	25th Nov 2019 		Geeta Colony 
Deepesh Kumar 	9958075153 	English 	23rd Nov 2019 		
Geetanjali Gupta 	9368347614 	English 	25th Nov 2019 	20000 	Noida 
Vipin Kumar Arya 	8512075812 	SEO 	25th Nov 2019 		
Gaurav Gautam 	8057755001 	SEO 	25th Nov 2019 		
Nitin Sachdeva 	8700758017 	Trainer 	25th Nov 2019 		
Paresh 	9810283953 	Trainer 	25th Nov 2019 		
Apoor Attri 	8800923764 	Trainer 	25th Nov 2019 		
Deepak Sharma 	9896888075 	English 	23rd Nov 2019 		Noida 
Ashutosh Pathak 	8840747882 	English 	23rd Nov 2019 		Noida 
Imtiyaz Khan 	7428124991 	English 	23rd Nov 2019 	17000 	
New Ashok Nagar 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393