Subject: Line ups
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 07:11:46 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA, 
Name 	Contact No. 	Language 	Status 	Location 	Last Salary 
Suraj Singh 	8127149667 	English 	22nd Nov 2019 	Pashchim Vihar 	
Akash 	9582884205 	English 	23rd Nov 2019 	23000 	Gurgaon 
Krishna Kumar 	8248886784 	English 	23rd Nov 2019 	15000 	Gurgaon 
Praveen 	9953240139 	English 	22nd Nov 2019 		
Avinash 	8130414386 	English 	22nd Nov 2019 	22000 	Noida 
Veer Aggarwal 	9354240837 	English 	22nd Nov 2019 	15000 	North Delhi 
Smriti 	7838946673 	English 	22nd Nov 2019 	22000 	Rohini 
Kamaldeep 	9953173731 	English 	22nd Nov 2019 		Ramesh Nagar 
Krishan Kumar 	9953205072 	English 	22nd Nov 2019 	16000 	Shahdra 
Kumar Kush 	9110024383 	English 	23rd Nov 2019 	16000 	Faridabad 
Bharat Gupta 	9871299829 	English 	22nd Nov 2019 		Badarpur 
Ravi Shankar Kumar 	7004901542 	Tech Support 	22nd Nov 2019 	15000 	Noida 
Vineet 	9355373065 	English 	22nd Nov 2019 		GTB Nagar 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393