Subject: RESIGNATION
From: gg ha <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 11:35:46 +0530

To
The Human Resource Department.

I Anurag Pradhan from team viagogo would like to bring to your notice I
would not be turning up to work any longer.

I have taken this step due to the reason I felt harassed for the past week
when my Salary was put on hold and I was accused to have faked my
mother-in-law's death. I have been a part of some other organisations in
the past where I have seen the organisation showing their compassion and
understanding when there is a death in the family, but here not only was I
accused of lying about my mother-in-law's death, but my salary was put on
hold for the fact I had taken these leaves during her demise. When the
salary was finally released I was informed that my November's leaves(the
days I was not in due to my mother-in-law's demise) were unapproved and it
was deducted from the October salary, which policy allows this. This has
led for me to have zero respect for the organisation and the people running
the organisation, so I will not be able to work in a place towards which I
have no respect.

Anurag Pradhan
No Employee Id? Not that I am aware of and I had been here for over 2 years
now..